Thursday, September 2, 2010

Musicians

The Heavy Cause for Alarm

An inspiring song which captivates the soul.

To what degree do you consider yourself a creative genius? In my mind, music tells more about the functioning of ones brain than anything else. Someone took the time to listen or hear each chord making a special presence in each musical sequence. It captures emotion, love, anger, happiness, contentedness, passion, and so on. I think each and every one of us has a musical side, even if it doesn't come out on the right note. It can come out in other ways, you might just spazz out and start dancing to Bluegrass like my boyfriend and I do occasionally. Another solid tune I heard the other day. (Don't mind the commercial)

MIA XXXO



MIA has always brought good music for your soul. She's super forward in terms of her audience she is grasping and has a history of  fast paced fun hooks that grab people's attention. Her style is high quality retro that complements her music in so many ways. One word that describes MIA, different. Why do I like her? Because she plays away from stereotypes and has originality that can be lost in all this teeny bopper music stations that bring in hella cash for commercials and weak music that is replayed every 5 minutes. Oh, but I forgot they do that one day "commercial free." God I am shaking I am so excited.

Listen to local stations, they mean more to you, you don't even know it yet. My favorite? 89.3 The Current

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment