Saturday, January 23, 2010

Daily Strings

Being a girl is so deranged sometimes I swear. Or maybe its just being me that is deranged...Over thinking is my specialty and collaborating that with poetry just seems to make sense to me. I joined a pretty cool poetry forum today if you are into reading or writing poetry check this forum out to get good feedback on what you are writing The Poetry Forum UK
 I like this part in the forum they have 'open mic' room where you can write freestyle poetry. Seriously, I am starting to sound like such a dweeb these days but I think that is cool. With that, I think I may have to try it out on here. Seeing as I have no followers yet I have nothing to lose, maybe this will attract my first customer!

Customer to my store of poetry
So well considered
you may have said nothing.

So here is a group of poems taking random thoughts directly off the tongue:

Sarcasm  

Sign language of time
when the griddle
splashed the skin
it misunderstood the burn.

Give it a second
go back
sun flap until you
run back.

Hate this moment
you're here
but dormant
can I invest a component.

Not that you won't
but the insistence is clear
you were never here
yet the symphony played sincere.

Combats of froth
circle in your coffee
why so bland you say
in an uninteresting way.

Finally its gone
the realism lives on
for the time has come
where you no longer ride the tongue.

The Story

Oh beacon of hope
bring me back to reality
this dense beginning
is frail and dishonorable,

for the reason is
to map through this quiz
of unreachable goals
and foes.

Ride that wave until it crashes
flag the school children
across the road
show them how to foresee.

This towel has been rung out
chances have slipped
through cracks
but the chair never tips.

Oh the lights in the tunnel...
the buildings so tall...
Can simply looking and waiting
bid good luck after all?




No comments:

Post a Comment