Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Motorcycle Diaries/ 'Che' Guevara

LET THE WORLD CHANGE YOU AND YOU CAN CHANGE THE WORLD
 Everyone needs to see this movie. I don't care if you are up on 'Che' Guevara or not, because I wasn't until now. For a 23 year old, this movie completely changed my thoughts on life. What an experience it is to hit the open road and become a revolutionary. Not saying that everyone in the world will do something like this, but it's just inspiring and jaw dropping and I had the chills pretty much the whole time. Obviously I don't want to ruin it, but all I will say is if you feel you want to do something important in your life, and you are not sure what it is, watch this movie and it might give you the push you need to make a difference. I cannot wait to read all of the books and become more informed about him. 'Che' Guevara
Motorcycle Diaries Movie Trailer 

No comments:

Post a Comment