Friday, September 17, 2010

Minneapolis = Money Hungry, Dishonest, Stupid Pay Machines

I am absolutely saddened by how many hoops Minneapolis makes you jump through to be a justified human in that city.

I know there are more examples of this dishonest trash, but here is one thing to help you avoid this city:

The 6th St South Parking ramp across from Thrivent Financial and Government Center is an absolute joke!! $15 for an hours worth of parking. $2 if you can get out in 20 minutes which is a rarity because you most likely have to walk through a sky way or two to get to where you need to be. Oh and $8 if you are out before noon, which I was...But you don't realize this until after you have paid the happy little money sucking machines which make you park before you can exit, feed them your juicy looking grade A debit card, and get back to your car and leave.

There is my rant for the morning. Really wish this Hindu Temple in Maple Grove, MN still offered yoga classes during the winter, it might actually allow me to accept the parking ramps for a split second until my common sense kicks in and causes me to thrash into a seizure. Although the outdoor classes would not make much sense in the winter unless you are into that sort of Eskimo behavior I still think I would like to try it out. It would bring me back to the temples I visited while I was in Bangkok and Hanoi.

No comments:

Post a Comment