Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My freestyle rap from highschool

Yo I'm the queen of this cave/and I rep it with Joe
Cuz' we the best in this game/and we already know
Cuz I love the cave/and we have so much fun
Cause in NerdCrew we don't/even give or get dumb
We don't like anyone else because we're the coolest
We don't even care because we rep all the fool (es)
I don't know what this means but I'm the coolest
Cuz I got rap game like anyone else
Every day I come to the cave
It's my favorite place that I lay
Every day I come to the cave
It's my favorite place that I lay
Yeah Yeah Tato is the man
And he be lookin' at me like I'm in some kinda clam
Now everyday when we go to the beach
We don't even care/we don't even like them leech (es)
Yeah man
Don't mess with my rap game
Cause I'm Spare Dog and I rep all the hairy dogs
So what you do is rep my Fairy Dogs
Yeah
Tato's got his cool shorts on
Yeah
We don't care what you say
Because we love the cave/ Yeah
We love the cave/ Yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment